DIARY | Minimize
Since I'm starting this new live journey, it's high time to shed some baggage. Meaning, it's time to let go of having heaps of material things. I am a person who loves to shop and spend money on things that I feel that I want/need, but I always end up not using, or losing them. I need to stop this habit. I also buy when I'm angry or when I'm feeling a little low. I'm trying to learn the importance of a dollar and how to stretch it as far as I can, so I'm beginning to sell off or donate some of the items that don't have purpose in my new life. Currently, my room is full of clutter and things that are simply collecting dust. I don't want that. It's just nauseating to look at. It's time to minimize my life, my room, and my closet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment